Abuse and Neglect A Family’s Guide to Nursing Home Lawsuits in Illinois
Often there are feelings of guilt, betrayal, and anger when a parent or loved one suffers from unnecessary injuries as a result of abuse or neglect in an Illinois nursing home. Many times there is good reason for these feelings.
Many injuries that Illinois nursing home residents suffer didn’t have to happen.
Our Chicago law firm would like to offer you a FREE book written exclusively for families who our dealing with the effects of nursing home abuse and neglect.
Written by Chicago nursing home abuse and neglect lawyer Barry G. Doyle, our book addresses important topics such as:
- How does the nursing home business model set the stage for failure?
- Why are the seeds of nursing home abuse and neglect often found in the care planning process?
- Why are falls in nursing homes different from falls elsewhere?
- What federal regulations apply to bed sores or pressure ulcers?
- Why are bedrails are more hazardous than most people think?
- Why restraining a nursing home resident is a poor idea.
- Why resident-on-resident assault occurs.
- How do malnutrition and dehydration cause injury to nursing home residents?
- Why do many nursing home abuse and neglect injuries result in wrongful death suits?
We hope that this book will be of value to families dealing with the effects of nursing home abuse and neglect and we encourage you to request your free copy for yourself, family, loved one, or anyone you might think would benefit from its content.